Cheyenne VA Medical Center
Sidney VA Clinic
All VA medical facilities have implemented screening measures for COVID-19. This protocol will be in place until further notice. Please arrive 30 minutes early for your appointment and please come alone unless you need assistance from a direct caregiver and/or it is medically necessary. Exceptions will be made on a case by case basis. Learn more.
VA virtual health care options
Important! Please do not come to a VA medical facility if you have flu-like symptoms. Please call or message first.
VA offers virtual health care options including MyHealtheVet, VA Video Connect, and Annie App for Veterans that allow you to communicate with your provider and manage your self-care online. All you need is an internet connection and a smartphone, tablet, or desktop or laptop computer. More information on VA virtual health care. Updated: March 23, 2020
Sidney, Nebraska Multi-Specialty Outpatient Clinic (MSOC) Features:
- Primary care services for Veterans in the Sidney, NE area.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the Cheyenne VAMC.
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
From Business-80, turn south onto 10th Avenue.The clinic is located at 10th Avenue and King Street.
Free on premises