Cheyenne VA Medical Center
About the Program
The Cheyenne VAMC pharmacy processes hundreds of prescriptions daily. Prescriptions may be refilled by phone, mail or the Internet. Instructions for each method are detailed below.
Automated Refill Line
The easiest way to request a prescription refill is through our automated refill line. An automated refill line is available for all Cheyenne VAMC patients. Please call one of the following numbers:
- 307-778-7550, then press 1
- Press option 1 to refill a prescription, then wait for an answer.
- Enter your entire social security number, then press the # key. Wait for an answer.
- Press 2, then wait for an answer.
- Press 1, then wait for an answer.
- Enter the prescription number, then press the # key. Wait for an answer.
- To refill additional prescriptions, press 1 and repeat the process.
If you are using the automated refill line, all refills should be ordered at least three weeks prior to when the refill is due to ensure prompt processing and delivery time.
Prescriptions may also be filled online using VA's My HealtheVet program. You will need a user id and password to log in. If you do not have one, you can easily get one by creating your personal profile.
Refills at Cheyenne VAMC Pharmacy
All veterans are encouraged to refill their prescriptions by phone, mail or Internet. To avoid long waiting times, we prefer that you don't use the window for refill requests. There are drop off boxes located near the pharmacy counseling booth and the drive-through circle at the front of the clinical addition building.
VA Mail-Order was rated number 1 in J.D. Power and Associates Customer Satisfaction Index Ranking of mail-order pharmacy in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015! By ordering your medications through the mail, you can take advantage of the excellent service provided by VA without leaving your own home.
Clinical Pharmacy Programs
We offer a variety of specialty clinical pharmacy programs including prevention of blood clots through our Anticoagulation Clinic, and assistance and management of a variety of other chronic disease states.
Please visit My HealtheVet for information about any prescription you may be taking.
- Outpatient Pharmacy
- Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Pharmacy Administration Office
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
All of the above services, except for the inpatient pharmacy, are closed on all federal holidays.
- Automated Refill Line
Hours of Operation
- 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.